Get your Passport stampedAt 5 or more Participating Restaurants during Ormond Burger Week.
Vote for your FAVORITE Ormond Burger by Dropping off your Passport to any Participating Restaurant.
1. SOCIAL MEDIA - SHARING IS CARING @OrmondBurgerWeek is on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us and get up-to-date info on everything #OrmondBurgerWeek. Share your burger photos using #OrmondBurgerWeek and you might win some great prizes.
2. NO SUBSTITUTES#OrmondBurgerWeek is the week our local Ormond Mainstreet restaurants will show off their creative take on burgers. These burgers are for a limited time only! With your Passport, you will be voting on your favorite burger that our local, participating restaurants have concocted. So, NO SUBSTITUTES OR ADD ONS to the burger that the restaurant has created! If a place runs out of their #OrmondBurgerWeek burger toward the end of a shift, please go back earlier the next day, order your burger, and thank them for working so hard to participate in such a FUN week. BE KIND To Our Restaurants!
3. EXPECT WAIT TIMESWe expect Restaurants participating in #OrmondBurgerWeek to be busy due to the excitement and participation in Burger Week! People have been talking about #OrmondBurgerWeek for weeks. We’re talking $10 burgers here, guys! Don’t be surprised if restaurants have waits. If they do, buy a drink, relax, and don’t forget to post photos on social media using @OrmondBurgerWeek #OrmondBurgerWeek, for a chance to win some prizes.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOODS All #OrmondBurgerWeek Burgers are a la carte. SIDES ARE EXTRA. While extra purchases are not a requirement, we think you should show a little love to a restaurant for going above and beyond to bring you an awesome burger (FOR $10!). ADD some fries and a drink to your order and ENJOY!
5. PLEASE TIP $10 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you’re getting a $10-$15 burger so, Show some LOVE, please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working hard during #OrmondBurgerWeek. BE KIND.